Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - COVID 19
Nevada Health Response – Extensive resources and info for Nevadans - from the State of Nevada
Resource Guide: Where to find food, cash assistance,
and other help during coronavirus outbreak – from The Nevada Independent
COVID 19 and Pregnancy
Virtual Recovery Resources
Local health authorities are also monitoring and providing information related to novel coronavirus. The links below will take you to information from:
Home Care Resources
The documents below have been created to provide Nevadans with guidance for home isolation, self-monitoring and general prevention steps.
- Self-Monitoring Steps for Close Contacts of People Confirmed to Have, or Being Evaluated for Novel Coronavirus
- Prevention Steps for People Confirmed to Have or Being Evaluated for COVID-19 Infection Who Receive Care at Home
- Guidance for Persons Being Monitored for Novel Coronavirus
- Notice to the Health Care Provider for Novel Coronavirus
Online Filing for Unemployment Benefits
Nevadans can file unemployment insurance claims online 24 hours a day.
There are online video tutorials available in English and in Spanish to help users create accounts and begin filing claims.
Additionally, the Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation (DETR) have extended the hour of their unemployment lines to 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. These lines can be reached at:
- Northern Nevada: (775) 684-0350
- Southern Nevada: (702) 486-0350
- Rural Nevada: (888) 890-8211
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) Disaster Distress Helpline - 800-985-5990
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 800-273-8255 or text MHFA to 741741 to talk to a Crisis Text Line counselor